Fujifilm X-T1 Camera Winner
We've teamed up with CameraWorld to give away a fantastic Fujifilm X-T1 camera with a 18‑55mm f2.8‑4 LM R OIS lens!
The lucky winner is Jackson Anderson. Congratulations!
CameraWorld is a real camera shop, helping you to make the most of your hobby. Our expert team has many years experience within the photographic trade with knowledge gained over 40 years. Many are photographers themselves and enjoy passing their knowledge on. You'll also find our online service fast, efficient and courteous and you can always call us if you want to talk to a human being! We are dedicated to bringing you the very best in service, choice and price.
We're very easy to find, our London store is just off Oxford Street between Oxford Circus station and Tottenham Court Road station. The Essex shop is located in High Chelmer Shopping Centre, just off the High Street in Chelmsford. Visit us and you'll always find a friendly welcome. Our policy is to serve our customers as we would like to be served ourselves, a simple ideal that we try hard to live up to.
There are 5 different ways to enter - login via Facebook or enter your email address, then complete them all below to stand the best chance of winning the Fujifilm X-T1! And refer your friends to get even more chances!
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 19/08/2014 at 11.55pm GMT.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to CameraWorld’s and Photography Blog's monthly e-newsletters, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or CameraWorld.
4. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
5. The featured prize is a Fujifilm X-T1 camera with a 18‑55mm f2.8‑4 LM R OIS lens.