Hama Daytour 180 SLR Camera Backpack Winner
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52, and now comes with 12 portrait presets created by Scott Kelby, plus 1 month of access to KelbyOne photography training.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
We’ve teamed up with Lovecases.co.uk to offer one lucky winner the opportunity to win a Hama Daytour 180 SLR camera backpack.
The lucky winner is Nick Board. Congratulations!
This bag has been designed by professional photographers, for professional photographers. The spacious interior, with highly logical and functional layout shows that this bag has been tested on the road for hours, where every single detail and layout has been meticulously thought through. The backpack is comfortable to wear, and provides easy access to your equipment so you’ll never miss your shots.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 09/07/2012.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter (you have the option to unsubscribe at any time).
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Lovecases.co.uk.
5. The winner will be announced on Photography Blog following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
6. The featured prize is a Hama Daytour 180 SLR camera backpack (http://www.lovecases.co.uk/hama-daytour-180-slr-camera-backpack-black.html).