Hama Defender 220 Camera Bag Winner
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for purchase with special launch pricing. (Existing Macphun customers get a further discount.)
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
If you are looking for a camera bag then look no further. The Hama Defender 220 is the ultimate protection for your gear. Photography Blog and LoveCases are giving you the opportunity to win this great bag worth £114.95.
The lucky winner is Lynda Mansell. Congratulations!
The Defender 220 is the ultimate in protection when it comes to keeping your SLR or DSLR camera safe from scratches and damage. The bag is thick and gives solid resistance to all bumps and knocks, the lid of the bag is kept securely with two interlocking clasps and each part of your camera and camera accessories are kept separate internally - preventing them from rubbing and scratching.
The bag has further storage for your everyday accessories such as keys, identification, phones and more. This bag has the capacity to store the vast majority of additional camera lenses meaning that you can be sure that all of your camera carrying needs are met.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 7th October 2013.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting-in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Lovecases.co.uk.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prize is a Hama Defender 220 bag.