Lomography M4/3 Experimental Lens Kit Winner
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
We've teamed up with Lomography to give away a fantastic Lomography M4/3 Experimental Lens Kit!
The lucky winner is Sumit Singh. Congratulations!
Fully compatible with all Micro 4/3 Digital cameras (the world’s most popular Mirrorless Camera System), the new Lomography M4/3 Experimental Lens Kit gives you full creative freedom, whether shooting photos or movies. Take amazing circular 160° shots with the Fisheye lens. Looking for some wild landscape shots? Go for the wide-angle 12mm lens. Or take photos with a natural field of view with the standard 24mm lens. With 3 lenses and infinite possibilities, the kit is available at a truly great price!
The Experimental Lens Kit is the first lens kit in the world which allows you to take optical multiple exposures using a digital camera. By using the built-in mechanic N/B shutter on each lens, you can take multiple exposures with ease (without having to merge photos together using post-production techniques). With the Lomography M4/3 Experimental Lens Kit, photos have remarkable color saturation. Shoot as close as 5cm with the Fisheye lens and as close as 20cm with the 12mm Wide-angle lens.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 31st December 2013.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting-in to Photography Blog’s and Lomography's monthly e-newsletters, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Lomography.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prize is a Lomography M4/3 Experimental Lens Kit.