Manfrotto 290 Carbon Fibre Tripod Winner
Manfrotto is giving away one of its fantastic new 290 Carbon Fibre tripod and head kits worth £249.95!
The lucky winner is Paul Mitchell - congratulations!
The new Manfrotto 290 Carbon - a new family of carbon fibre camera supports designed to accompany passionate new photographers as they progress and improve their skills. At that level, no longer a beginner, but not (yet) earning a living from photography, it has always been difficult to find accessories and equipment that offer the right balance of performance, practicality and versatility: cheap “first tripods” are too flimsy and can’t be upgraded, but professional tripods have too many features, too many options and are too much of an investment. The 290 Carbon range steps right in to fill the gap in the middle and support the aspiring photographer along the path from hobby to passion… or from obsession to profession.
Journeys to far-flung locations and spectacular holidays are often the triggers to taking photography more seriously, but it’s notoriously difficult to find a tripod that’s compact and light enough to travel, but stable enough to really help when you get to your destination. Step into your passion for photography!
For more information or to buy Manfrotto products online visit: http://www.manfrotto.co.uk
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 24/10/2012 at 12.00 Midday GMT.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Manfrotto UK’s and Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletters, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Manfrotto Distribution Ltd.
5. Winners will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prize is: MK294C3-D3RC2.