MILK Tailor Made Book Winners
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 with special Valentine Day bonuses (two eBooks, Vivid Wonderland preset pack, & Creative Sky Overlay pack) included for free until February 19. Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
We’ve teamed up with MILK to give away three of their coffee table-quality books.
The three lucky winners are: T Chao, Chris Bouvard and Vasko Bujaroski.
PQ Blackwell, internationally renowned publisher of illustrated books and the creators of MILK (Moments, Inspiration, Love, Kinship) has just launched MILK Tailor Made Books (http://www.milkbooks.com), a new website which enables anyone to showcase their artwork or images in a personally designed, tailor-made book.
Three subscribers now have the chance to create their own exquisite coffee table-quality book. Using MILK’s editorial and design frameworks, these beautiful books will be printed to the creator’s unique specifications on high quality art paper, professionally bound in designer fabric, and will be accompanied by digital versions that allow people to add video in the telling of their stories.
This competition ended on the 22nd August 2012 (12:00PM GMT).
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 22nd August 2012 (12:00PM GMT).
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter (you have the option to unsubscribe at any time).
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or PQ Blackwell.
5. The winner will be announced on Photography Blog following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
6. The featured prizes are three MILK personally designed, tailor-made books.