PENTAX K-30 DSLR Camera Winner
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52, and now comes with 12 portrait presets created by Scott Kelby, plus 1 month of access to KelbyOne photography training.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
We’ve teamed up with PENTAX RICOH IMAGING UK LTD to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic PENTAX K-30 worth £649.99!
The lucky winner is Paula Hepburn. Congratulations!
The K-30 has been developed to help SLR beginners capture high-quality images with ease. Packed in a compact, weather-resistant, dustproof and lightweight body, the PENTAX K-30 offers a range of advanced features, including a 16 megapixel sensor, optical viewfinder offering almost 100% field of view, high-speed shooting and a full-HD movie function.
The K-30 is available in a choice of three colours: Crystal White and Crystal Blue, with brilliant, glossy finishes; and Classic Black, for a more traditional SLR look.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 15/11/2012 at 12.00 Midday GMT.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or PENTAX RICOH IMAGING UK LTD.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prize is one PENTAX K-30 digital SLR camera.