Win a Photography Holiday in Spain

May 9, 2006 | Mark Goldstein | PhotographyBLOG | 10 Comments |

Andalucian AdventuresPhotographyBLOG has teamed up with Andalucian Adventures to give you the chance of winning a half-price photography holiday in Andalucia, Spain (worth £449.50 / £474.50) ! There is just 1 more day left to enter, so hurry!

Prize kindly donated by Photography Holidays with Andalucian Adventures
As the leading UK based supplier of painting holidays in Spain, Andalucian Adventures are now using their experience to offer the same quality holidays to photographers. For this unique holiday, Andalucian Adventures have teamed up with Peter Netley, a hugely talented travel and art photographer.

Also, 5 people will win a copy of ACDSee 8 Photo Manager (worth $49.99 each)
Prize kindly donated by ACD Systems.
ACDSee 8 Photo Manager is all you ever need for Viewing, Organizing and Sharing your photos! Is your photo collection a mess? ACDSee 8 photo software for digital enthusiasts makes it fast and easy to organize, manage, enhance, and share all your valued photo memories.

On Wednesday 10th May 2006, 6 names will be randomly selected from the list of PhotographyBLOG Newsletter subscribers.

All you have to do to enter is subscribe to the PhotographyBLOG Newsletter before May 10th 2006.

#1 Kurt

Not only do I want the holiday I need the tuitition. You should make sure this goes to the needy!

10:51 am - Thursday, April 13, 2006

#2 James Shull

Looks like a wonderful opportunity.

4:11 pm - Friday, April 14, 2006

#3 john bratton

Looks like a wonderful opportunity do I want the holiday I need the tuitition

4:56 pm - Friday, April 14, 2006

#4 nick in japan

I hereby , with one reservation, transfer my winning selection to Gary Pogoda. The one reservation is that he photograph as many Andalucian horses as he can and send me his selected best 10 pictures. I am unable to accept if I win, due to a busy schedule, and do, in good faith, give my "chance of a lifetime" to Mr. Pogoda.
R/S Nick in Japan
PS: In the '70s I had the pleasure of doing alot of photography at my sister's farm near Saratoga Springs. Secretariat stayed there once, and other beautiful horses, as she boarded, bred and raised them. Some of the most memorable images I have.

9:21 am - Saturday, April 15, 2006

#5 GARY POGODA

Thanks, Nick, for your generous offer. I too am unable to accept as
it would violate the conditions of my parole not to leave the original
48 states.

10:04 am - Saturday, April 15, 2006

#6 nick in japan

How about the better half? I'll extend the same conditional offer to her! I love horse pictures, power, beauty and grace. The beautiful Black Andalucia in "The Mask of Zorro" kinda says it all!

11:56 am - Saturday, April 15, 2006

#7 GARY POGODA

Thanks again, Nick. She would love to go to Spain, but as may recall,
she doesn't have a camera ... though I don't why.

4:50 pm - Saturday, April 15, 2006

#8 Lisa Cochrane

Would love to win this competition. Family and friends would probably like to get rid of me for a bit as I am always pointing the camera in their direction.

4:41 pm - Monday, April 17, 2006

#9 Ganso

I'm from Andalusia... Can I still win the price? I'm a PhotographyBLOG Newsletter subscriber :P

1:57 pm - Tuesday, April 18, 2006

#10 nick in japan

Ganso! Please consider e-mailing me some pictures of your famous horses there, I will reciprocate with pictures from Japan, you choose the subject matter! I will transfer my offer to you, Gary refused it, for pictures too. I am not commercial, the horse pictures would just be put in my album, for my viewing only.

10:40 pm - Tuesday, April 18, 2006