PNY SSD, SDHC Card and HDMI Cable Winner
PNY Technologies is offering one lucky person the chance to win a number of prizes to inject some speed into your workflow: a XLR8 Pro 120Go SSD, Pro Elite Plus 16GB SDHC and a 3in1 HDMI Cable.
The lucky winner is Justin Roush. Congratulations!
PNY manufactures imaging solutions, and its XLR8 Pro SSD range is built especially for multimedia enthusiasts and semi-pro photographers. SSDs allow seriously quick data transfers and therefore an optimised workflow. The XLR8 Pro SSD series boasts a 2.5” SATA III, 6Gbps interface, supports 128-bit AES encryption and is powered by the SandForce 2281 controller, offering up to 550MB/s sequential read speeds, 520MB/s sequential write speeds and 85,000 random read/write IOPS.
The PNY Pro Elite Plus offers read speeds of 95 MB/s and write speeds of 90 MB/s - perfect for photographers who take full advantage of their camera’s burst mode. Certified Class 10 and UHS-1 (Ultra High Speed), the cards are also ideal for full-HD video; even in the most extreme conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 8th April 2013.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or PNY.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prize is a XLR8 Pro 120Go SSD, Pro Elite Plus 16GB SDHC and a 3in1 HDMI Cable.