Samsung 64GB micro SDXC UHS-I card PRO Card Winners
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for purchase with special launch pricing. (Existing Macphun customers get a further discount.)
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
The three lucky winners of a Samsung 64GB micro SDXC UHS-I card PRO memory cards are Paul Smith, Jon Pertwee and Alan Penman. Congratulations!
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced memory technology is offering Photography Blog readers the chance to win one of three professional, class 10 micro SD cards.
Samsung’s memory cards are built to maximize the users’ mobile experience with faster speeds, more reliability and higher capacity, making it the essential complementary item for smart phones, tablets and digital cameras. Samsung's 64GB micro SD Pro card offers read speeds up to 70 Megabytes per second (MB/s) and write speeds up to 20 Megabytes per second (MB/s).
The 64GB micro SD Pro card has been designed with Samsung’s proof technologies to provide users with ultimate levels of durability: Water- proof, Magnetic-proof, X-ray-proof and Temperature-proof. All Samsung memory cards come with a 10 year warranty.
For more information about Samsung memory, please visit http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/memory-cards-hdd-odd/memory-cards-accessories/
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closes on 12th August 2013.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting-in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Samsung.
5. The winners will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prizes are three Samsung 64GB micro SDXC UHS-I card PRO memory cards.