Win a Samsung 8Gb SDHC Memory Card
Samsung is giving 10 lucky Photography Blog readers the chance to win an 8Gb SDHC memory card.
All of the cards in Samsung’s latest memory line-up provide incredible read speeds of 24MB/s and have been designed to meet the growing need for faster data transfer from a mobile device, such as smart phone or digital camera, to a PC.
The premium ‘Plus’ range of SDHC/SD and micro SDHC/SD memory cards have the highest available class 10 speed rating - for advanced data transfer speed and flawless transmission of full HD video – and also boast a class-leading write speed of up to 21MB/s. With data storage capacity of 8GB or 16GB, the cards are perfect for today’s memory-devouring devices and come with a 10 year limited warranty.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closes on Thursday 19/04/2012 at 12.00 AM BST.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting into Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. No entries will be accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Samsung.
4. The winners will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
5. The prize is a Samsung 8Gb Plus SDHC memory card.