Samsung WB350F SMART Camera Winner
We've teamed up with Samsung to give away a fantastic Samsung WB350F SMART camera. In addition, 3 runners-up will each receive a Samsung Plus microSDHC 8Gb memory card.
The lucky winner of the Samsung WB350F SMART camera is Alan Downie. Congratulations!
The three runners up, who each win a Samsung Plus microSDHC 8Gb memory card, are Petegk Salonika, Gaz Tanner and Elina Qonita.
People who want to capture and share powerful and unique images can now do so with the elegant and impressively equipped Samsung WB350F SMART Camera. This state of the art compact zoom camera comes with 21x optical zoom capabilities and a 23mm Wide Angle lens as standard, allowing users to create images with striking depth and detail. Whether zooming in on a subject from a great distance, or capturing a sprawling landscape that stretches for miles, the device delivers sharp detail and bright images on every shot.
The WB350F is also furnished with an impressive 16MP BSI CMOS sensor. This eliminates the need to use a flash at inopportune moments or at events – as the superior sensor needs less light than its conventional counterparts, without sacrificing image quality.
There are several different ways to enter - login via Facebook or enter your email address, then complete them all below to stand the best chance of winning! And refer your friends to get even more chances.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 30/06/2014 at 11.55pm GMT.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in Photography Blog's monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Samsung Electronics.
4. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
5. The first prize is a white Samsung WB350F SMART camera. Three runners-up will each receive a Samsung Plus microSDHC 8Gb memory card.