SpyderSTUDIO worth £450, Winner!
We’ve teamed up with color management specialists Datacolor to giveaway a fantastic SpyderSTUDIO worth £450!
The lucky winner is: Branislav Beliancin.
SpyderSTUDIO is a complete colour calibration solution. It provides everything needed for the utmost in accurate colour management from shoot, to edit, to print. With solutions from RAW camera calibration to quick and easy custom ICC printer profiles, the results are reliable, real-world colours.
In addition to SpyderPRINT, SpyderSTUDIO also consists Spyder4ELITE and SpyderCUBE. The former is an advanced colorimeter that automates and simplifies display calibration. It features a patented, full-spectrum, 7-colour sensor that can accurately characterise a variety of wide and normal gamut displays. The same sensor - which offers double-shielded filters for longer life and enhanced performance - is used to calibrate a monitor, laptop computer, iPad, iPhone and projector. Datacolor’s SpyderCUBE is a three-dimensional white and contrast-balancing tool. Also included in the SpyderSTUDIO is a desktop cradle/tripod mount, SpyderGuide, 6’ USB cable and Quick Start Guides. The package comes in a convenient and stylish metal case for easy transport.
SpyderSTUDIO - along with the entire Spyder range - is available at photography and consumer electronic retailers nationwide or online at www.Datacolor.com. The SpyderSTUDIO is priced at around £449.99.
Just answer this simple question to enter the contest. (HINT - visit the Datacolor Facebook page to get some help with the answer).
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 27th August 2012 (12:00PM GMT).
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter (you have the option to unsubscribe at any time).
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Datacolor.
5. The winner will be announced on Photography Blog following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
6. The featured prize is a Datacolor SpyderSTUDIO worth £450.