f-stop Kenti Camera Bag Winner
We've teamed up with camera bag specialists f-stop to give away a Kenti Mountain Series backpack worth $269!
The lucky winner is Jessica Lacourse. Congratulations!
Over the years, f-stop has built a reputation for making some of the most advanced camera bags designed for adventure seeking photographers. From the depths of Antarctica to the peaks of the Himalayas, our products have been battle tested in the most adverse conditions. We offer versatile carry systems for almost every type of user. The Kenti is f-stop’s most compact Mountain Series bag and our answer for shooters in need of a comfortable solution that provides instant camera access.
For run and gun access, dual suicide doors offer accessibility without having to set the bag down. When on the move, a full size hip belt and low profile design offers optimal weight distribution and mobility. The Kenti’s unique padded divider configuration allows users to decide how they organize their valuables. Whether using a pro-gripped body or micro 4/3rds, the Kenti accommodates countless configurations with additional space for miscellaneous items, and even a small laptop and/or tablet. Lastly, the weather resistant shell utilizes reverse YKK® zippers and DWR-treated, 330D Double Ripstop Nylon lined with polyurethane to shields inside contents from outside elements.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closes on 28th October 2013.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting-in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or f-stop.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prize is a blue Kenti Mountain Series backpack.