ArcSoft Low Light NR Winners
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar. Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
We’ve teamed up with Arcsoft to give away 5 copies of Low Light NR.
The 5 lucky winners are: caroline scott, Jo Young, Carl Berger, DAVID HAIG and Piero Orzalesi. Congratulations!
ArcSoft Low Light NR is an innovative image noise reduction application based on the latest Multiple Frame NR technology (MFNR). Using sophisticated algorithms, Low Light NR combines multiple frames to produce one high-resolution image, acquiring more graphic information than it is available from any single photograph. Therefore, it greatly reduces the visible noise while improving the image quality efficiently by processing sets of photographs taken in burst mode.
ArcSoft Low Light NR is featured in its easy use, fast processing and decent results. With 3 simple clicks, noise can be reduced in seconds with high quality, even further improvement could be achieved for cameras with good noise reduction function like the Canon 5D Mark III/Nikon D600/Nikon D3S etc.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 1st April 2013.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Arcsoft.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prizes are five individual copies of Arcsoft Low Light NR.