Corel PaintShop Pro X5 Winners
Windows users, we're pleased to announce Corel's excellent PaintShop Pro X9 is out now with 10% off.
We rated it “Highly Recommended” and described it as “superb value and an extremely competent image editing suite.” Visit the PaintShop Pro X9 web site now to try it for free.
Photography Blog and Corel have teamed up to giveaway 5 copies of Corel PaintShop Pro X5!
The 5 lucky winners are: James Hackett, Cees Buitendijk, Ron Zigelhofer, Paul Smith and Burkhard Schrammel.
Whether you want to create powerful photos or dynamic digital works of art, Corel® PaintShop® Pro X5 provides all of the photo editing and creative design tools you need. Manage, adjust and edit your work with a few simple clicks. Create stunning photos with intense visual contrast using new and enhanced HDR features - including the new ability to create HDR-style effects from single RAW photos. Organise your photos and tag people and places using the new Find People and Map View features. Get inspired with creative brush and vector tools, including new text and layer options. Hone your skills with built-in tutorials and use new social media integration to instantly share your creative vision on Facebook®, Flickr® and Google+™.
The new Find People feature of PaintShop® Pro X5 helps you identify the people in your photos, making it easy to find and share photos of family and friends, or sync with your social contacts on sharing sites. In addition to manual tagging, you can also use powerful face detection technology to automatically analyze facial characteristics and help identify and organize the people in your photos.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 08/10/2012 (8th October 2012) at 12:00PM GMT.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter (you have the option to unsubscribe at any time).
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Corel.
5. The winner will be announced on Photography Blog following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
6. The featured prize is a copy of Corel PaintShop Pro X5 for 5 winners.