Nero 2014 Platinum Winner
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 with special Valentine Day bonuses (two eBooks, Vivid Wonderland preset pack, & Creative Sky Overlay pack) included for free until February 19. Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
We've teamed up with Nero to give away a copy of Nero 2014 Platinum!
The lucky winner is Justin Douglas. Congratulations!
Nero 2014 Platinum enables users to connect, access and use all their media at home and on the go. It is ideal for people who want to centralise all their content in one place and make it accessible from any device, allowing users to manage, create, convert, play, and share movies, music and photos across all their devices.
Nero 2014 Platinum allows users to achieve professional results quickly and easily with fully integrated applications. Users will enjoy Nero 2014’s fast and easy ripping, conversion, and video editing with Ultra HD (4K) support. The new version also includes full media management functions, superior disc and file playback including Blu-ray 3D discs, Nero Play to TV streaming and the best burning tools in the industry.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 31st December 2013.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting-in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Nero.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prize is a copy of Nero 2014 Platinum.