Autosport International 2014 Ticket Winners
For all the petrol heads out there, Photography Blog has teamed up with Europe’s biggest motorsport show - Autosport International - to give you the chance to be there!
The five lucky winners are Fayaz Musa, Michael Sowden, Tim Swaysland, Mark Guest and Karen Constable.
With five pairs of tickets available to the show on 11-12 January 2014, this will truly kick off the start of the new motorsport season.
Over 80,000 people attended in 2013 to see cars, stars and action! Race fans are in for a real treat, as John Surtees, the only world champion on two and four wheels, will appear at the show. He said: “Having raced for over 30 years in many different disciplines, it’ll be exciting to pass on my experiences to passionate fans”.
Alongside Surtees will be Sky Sport F1 presenter and ex-F1 driver, Martin Brundle with more announcements coming soon.
“Autosport International is really at the heart of what’s great about British motorsport, covering every level of the sport, from karting to Formula One” said Brundle.”
The show also gives you the chance to experience the real sounds of motorsport with the Live Action Arena, the UK’s largest indoor racetrack. With walls and ceilings keeping all those roaring sounds and smells close-by, it’s an intense hour that can really only be described as “petrolhead heaven”. It offers an unrivalled variety of action, stunts and celebrity appearances, each with its own unique appeal.
With nine halls filled with racing, concept and classic cars, it is your chance to get up close and personal with an amazing range of machinery.
Under the same roof, the Performance Car Show in association with Autocar and PistonHeads.com hosts the best supercars, high-performance road cars and accessories for your very own project.
Tickets are now on sale, from £31 for adults and £20 for children aged five and over. For more information and ticket sales visit http://www.autosportinternational.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 6th January 2014.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting-in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Autosport International.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prize is a pair of tickets to Autosport International 2014.