Adventure Travel Show Ticket Winners
The Adventure Travel Show is a world of extraordinary discoveries, all under one roof. It is the UK’s foremost event for people who like to travel outside the mainstream – whether it be on small-group adventures, exclusive expeditions or epic journeys.
Bojan Arrigler has won a ticket to the Photography Seminar on Saturday and Sunday.
Alisha Green, Darel James and Joseph Hubbard have all won a pair of tickets to the show!
The Adventure Travel Show
Uncover Your Journey of a Lifetime
25-26 January 2014, Olympia, London
The Adventure Travel Show is packed with inspirational travel advice, travel photography and travel writing seminars, and over 100 FREE talks from world-renowned explorers, adventurers, guide book writers and expert expedition leaders who will help you uncover your perfect adventure. Plus, the best specialist travel operators will be on hand to offer guidance on everything from walking and trekking to exploratory journeys, safaris, overland trips, life-changing volunteering projects and much, much more.
The Adventure Travel Show – it’s where your adventure begins…
For more show details and to buy tickets please visit http://www.adventureshow.com.
READER’S TICKET OFFER:
We are also offering a reduced price advance tickets to the show! Get your tickets for only £6 (that’s saving £4 off the door price!!) by quoting ‘PB’ when booking tickets online at http://www.adventureshow.com or when calling 0871 230 7159. (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
The two seminars offer a mixture of informative lectures and open panel discussion including audience questions. They are designed to work alongside each other, so you can attend a single session, or come to both for a more complete overview.
Saturday 25 January: Brush up on your photo skills
What makes an award-winning photo? Examples from the Wanderlust Photo of the Year competition
How to improve your composition, lighting and exposure
Expert tips on shooting people & places
Real-world insights from a working travel photographer
Sunday 26 January: Come home with great pictures
How to find good subjects and tell a story in pictures
How to take an award-winning photo
Improving the odds – how to be in the right place at the right time
Handy photographic kit worth taking with you
Q&A with working travel photographers
The seminar tickets start from £55 when booked in advance and include entry to The Adventure Travel Show on the relevant day.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 6th January 2014.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting-in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or The Adventure Travel Show.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address required.
6. The featured first prize is a ticket to the Photography Seminar on Saturday and Sunday at the The Adventure Travel Show.
7. The featured second, third and fourth prize is a pair of tickets to the The Adventure Travel Show.