Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Windows users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available in beta for free ahead of the full release late 2017.
We rated Luminar for Mac as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try the beta for free.
The Yongnuo YN300W is a hybrid 300Ws studio strobe / system flash boasting full support for Canon's wireless E-TTL exposure control system. Key features include a built-in modelling light with an E27 type 150W light-bulb, a rear-mounted LCD control panel, a cooling fan, rear-curtain sync and an array of sync options including a PC terminal, a photoresistor with E-TTL support and, unusually for a mains flash, a hotshoe-foot that accepts TTL radio trigger receivers. Recycle times range from 0.1s to 1.1s, while manual power settings go from 1/1 all the way down to 1/128th. Flash duration can be anywhere between 1/50,000s to 1/800s depending on the chosen power setting (we assume these are t0.5 times). The guide number is 56 (in metres at ISO 100/21°, with no light modifiers attached). There is no word on pricing yet and it is currently unclear if a Nikon version will ever be available to purchase.
Website: Yongnuo Hong Kong
- Flash power: 300Ws
- Flash colour temperature: 5500K~8000K
- Supply voltage: AC182~AC265V 50Hz
- Power regulation: 1/1-1/128
- Guide No.: ISO 100 56m
- Recycling time: 0.1~1.1sec
- Flash duration: 1/50000s~1/800s
- Modeling lamp bulb: E27 220V 150W
- Modeling flash: sync mode, ratio mode, custom mode, modeling light off mode
- Flash mode: ETTL, M, Canon optical transmission wireless triggering, S1, S2
- Trigger mode: testing flash, optical triggering, PC sync triggering, flash trigger
- External interface: hot-shoe, PC terminal, USB terminal
- Additional function: first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync, FEB, exposure compensation, prompt tone, auto save settings, clear settings, over-temperature protection, PC sync, advanced options, power saving mode, built-in cooling fans, large LCD display screen
- Function locking
- Fuse: T6.3A 250V
- Sync voltage: DC3.3V
Click on a thumbnail to see the full version.