Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
The Yongnuo YN300W is a hybrid 300Ws studio strobe / system flash boasting full support for Canon's wireless E-TTL exposure control system. Key features include a built-in modelling light with an E27 type 150W light-bulb, a rear-mounted LCD control panel, a cooling fan, rear-curtain sync and an array of sync options including a PC terminal, a photoresistor with E-TTL support and, unusually for a mains flash, a hotshoe-foot that accepts TTL radio trigger receivers. Recycle times range from 0.1s to 1.1s, while manual power settings go from 1/1 all the way down to 1/128th. Flash duration can be anywhere between 1/50,000s to 1/800s depending on the chosen power setting (we assume these are t0.5 times). The guide number is 56 (in metres at ISO 100/21°, with no light modifiers attached). There is no word on pricing yet and it is currently unclear if a Nikon version will ever be available to purchase.
Website: Yongnuo Hong Kong
- Flash power: 300Ws
- Flash colour temperature: 5500K~8000K
- Supply voltage: AC182~AC265V 50Hz
- Power regulation: 1/1-1/128
- Guide No.: ISO 100 56m
- Recycling time: 0.1~1.1sec
- Flash duration: 1/50000s~1/800s
- Modeling lamp bulb: E27 220V 150W
- Modeling flash: sync mode, ratio mode, custom mode, modeling light off mode
- Flash mode: ETTL, M, Canon optical transmission wireless triggering, S1, S2
- Trigger mode: testing flash, optical triggering, PC sync triggering, flash trigger
- External interface: hot-shoe, PC terminal, USB terminal
- Additional function: first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync, FEB, exposure compensation, prompt tone, auto save settings, clear settings, over-temperature protection, PC sync, advanced options, power saving mode, built-in cooling fans, large LCD display screen
- Function locking
- Fuse: T6.3A 250V
- Sync voltage: DC3.3V
Click on a thumbnail to see the full version.