HTC One S Photos
The gap between smartphones and compact cameras is narrowing all the time, as the new HTC One S proves. Offering an 8 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor, 28mm lens with F/2.0 aperture and 1080p HD video recording, the HTC One S certainly has some impressive specs. Take a look at our gallery of sample photos and video to judge for yourself if the HTC One S can challenge a traditional compact camera...
The HTC One S has the following key features:
- 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, smart LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures)
- F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens
- 1080p HD video recording
- VGA front camera
- Dedicated imaging chip
- Capture a photo in the midst of recording HD video
- Continuous shooting mode captures multiple snapshots
- Auto flash smartly determined by distance from your subject
- Video stabilization feature removes annoying, shaky motion
- High quality slow motion video capture and playback
HTC One S JPEG Images
HTC One S Movie
This is a sample movie at the quality setting of 1920x1080 at 30 frames per second. Please note that this 20 second movie is 24.1Mb in size.