HTC One Review
3 day sale: Luminar is now on sale for the lowest price ever!
Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $49£37 for new users, or $39£30 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Windows users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available in beta for free ahead of the full release late 2017.
We rated Luminar for Mac as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try the beta for free.
Size: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm
Display: 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
Android™ with HTC Sense™
SIM card type
Total storage : 32GB/64GB, available capacity varies1
RAM : 2 GB DDR2
2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE:
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G - UMTS/ HSPA:
- Europe/ Middle East/ Africa: 900/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 42 Mbps
- Asia: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 42 Mbps
- Canada/ Latin America: 850/1900/2100 MHz up to HSDPA 42 Mbps
- T-Mobile (US): 850/ AWS/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 42 Mbps
- AT&T: 850/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 21 Mbps
- Sprint: 1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 14.4 Mbps
3G - CDMA:
- 800/1900 MHz for Sprint
4G - LTE:
- Europe/ Middle East/ Africa: 800/1800/2600 MHz
- Asia: 1800/2600 MHz
- T-Mobile (US)/ AT&T/ Canada/ Latin America: 700 MHz and AWS band
- Sprint: 1900 MHz
Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS
Ambient light sensor
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- NFC capable3
- Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX™ enabled
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- HTC Connect
- Miracast wireless display standard
- Support consumer infrared remote control
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Studio-quality sound with Beats Audio™
- Sense Voice
- HTC UltraPixel Camera
- BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3'
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip™ 2
- F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP, 880 wide angle lens with HDR capability
- 1080p Full HD video recording with HDR Video
- HTC Zoe™ with Sequence Shot, Always Smile and Object Removal
- Gallery with Video Highlights and HTC Share
- Continuous shooting and VideoPic
- Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
Audio supported formats:
- Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
- Recording: .amr
Video supported formats:
- Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3)
- Recording: .mp4
Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery
Capacity : 2300 mAh
- Up to 18 hours for WCDMA
- Up to 19 hours for CDMA
- Up to 27 hours for GSM
- Up to 500 hours for WCDMA
- Up to 496 hours for CDMA
- Up to 479 hours for GSM
Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
DC output: 5 V and 1 A
- Available storage is less due to phone software.
- Network bands in regions may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. 4G LTE only available in select countries. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile operator.
- NFC availability depends on the mobile operator and your location. Please check with your mobile operator.
Battery times (talk time, standby time, and more) are subject to network and phone usage.
A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic . Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment . When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors as mentioned above.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.