PhotographyBLOG Monthly Competition Rules
Please read the following rules before you submit your entry to the PhotographyBLOG Competition. Any entries that do not comply with the rules will be disqualified.
- Please feel free to interpret the monthly theme as you like. All entries will be accepted.
- You can only enter ONE image into the monthly competition, so choose carefully! If you enter more than one image, none of your entries will be considered.
- Images entered in one competition may be entered in a different competition.
- All images should be 800 pixels in the largest dimension i.e. 800 pixels wide for landscape-format and 800 pixels high for portrait-format.
- All images posted must be the work of the author posting. Any digitally enhanced work will be accepted providing the original source image / images is the work of the author.
- All images posted may be used to promote PhotographyBLOG, although copyright will remain with the author and you will be given full credit.
- Once a competition has closed no more entries will be accepted. Any entries made after the closing date will be removed.
- Your entry may not be removed once a competition has closed.
- The top 5 winning entries will be decided by a panel of judges. The panel's decision is final.
- Nude photography is allowed and not hidden from the viewer's pages.
- PhotographyBLOG will not allow any images of a graphic sexual content to be uploaded. This includes sexual depictions of animals, children, and hard-core images. If any such material is found, I reserve the right to delete the images without any notice.
- Please note: Winners of the CanvasRus print who live outside the United Kingdom are liable for all delivery costs, which they will be informed of when placing their order with CanvasRus.
- PhotographyBLOG reserves the right to change these rules at any time.