PhotographyBLOG Photo of the Week Rules
Please read the following rules before you submit your entry to the PhotographyBLOG Photo of the Week contest. Any entries that do not comply with the rules will be disqualified.
- You can enter any photograph that you like. This is an open contest and all entries will be accepted.
- You can enter as many images as you like.
- Images entered in one contest may also be entered in a different contest.
- All images should be 800 pixels in the largest dimension i.e. 800 pixels wide for landscape-format and 800 pixels high for portrait-format.
- All images posted must be the work of the author posting. Any digitally enhanced work will be accepted providing the original source image / images is the work of the author.
- All images posted may be used to promote PhotographyBLOG, although copyright will remain with the author and you will be given full credit.
- Once a contest has closed no more entries will be accepted.
- Entries may not be removed once a contest has closed.
- The winner of the Photo of the Week contest will be voted for by PhotographyBLOG Gallery members. You can only vote once for a specific image.
- Nude photography is allowed and not hidden from the viewer's pages.
- PhotographyBLOG will not allow any images of a graphic sexual content to be uploaded. This includes sexual depictions of animals, children, and hard-core images. If any such material is found, we reserve the right to delete the images without any notice.
- Please note: Winners of the CanvasRus print who live outside the United Kingdom are liable for all delivery costs, which they will be informed of when placing their order with CanvasRus.
- PhotographyBLOG reserves the right to change these rules at any time.