Photo of the Week Rules
Please read the following rules before you submit your entry to the Photo of the Week contest. Any entries that do not comply with the rules will be disqualified.
- You can enter any photograph that you like. This is an open contest and all entries will be accepted.
- You can enter a maximum of 5 images.
- Images entered in one contest may be entered in a different contest.
- All images should be 800 pixels in the largest dimension i.e. 800 pixels wide for landscape-format and 800 pixels high for portrait-format.
- All images posted must be the work of the author posting. Any digitally enhanced work will be accepted providing the original source image / images is the work of the author.
- All images posted may be used to promote PhotographyBLOG, although copyright will remain with the author and you will be given full credit.
- Once a contest has closed no more entries will be accepted.
- Entries may not be removed once a contest has closed. Any entries made after the closing date will be removed.
- After the contest has closed, I (Mark Goldstein) will choose what I think are the best 10 photographs in my opinion. Please note that my decision is final and I will ignore any attempts to question it!
- The overall winner of contest will then be voted for by you. A Public Poll will be setup on the PhotographyBLOG Forums and you will have 7 days during which you can vote for your favourite photo from the ones that I have chosen. The Poll will then be closed and the overall winner announced.
- Nude photography is allowed and not hidden from the viewer's pages.
- PhotographyBLOG will not allow any images of a graphic sexual content to be uploaded. This includes sexual depictions of animals, children, and hard-core images. If any such material is found, I reserve the right to delete the images without any notice.
- PhotographyBLOG reserves the right to change these rules at any time.