Manfrotto Announces US Pricing for KLYP
Manfrotto has announced US pricing for its KLYP iPhone accessory. The KLYP case has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $29.99, the KLYP case with compact ML120 LED light retails for $69.99, the case+ML120+Pocket-tripod combination sells for $89.99, the KLYP case with the larger ML240 LED light costs $99.99, and the kit comprising the KLYP case, the ML240 and the Manfrotto Pocket-tripod is priced at $199.99.
Manfrotto Press Release
MANFROTTO ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING AND AVAILABILITY OF NEW iPHONE ACCESSORY: KLYP
Accessory is the first from Manfrotto to transform the iPhone into a professional camera
Ramsey, N.J. (October 8, 2012) – Manfrotto, world leader in the equipment and accessories industry for photography and imaging, is proud to announce U.S. pricing and availability of a new accessory dedicated to all iPhone 4 and 4S owners. KLYP is a revolutionary and stylish solution that transforms the phone into a complete and professional camera.
Klyp Case only
Klyp + ML120
Klyp + ML120 + Pocket
Klyp + ML240
Klyp + ML240 + Pocket
KLYP is the first mobile phone accessory from Manfrotto. It relies upon Manfrotto’s established leading role in the imaging industry and combines the two key elements that characterize the company: quality and innovation.
“We’re excited to introduce KLYP and bring a new level of quality and ease to how consumers capture life’s moments,” said Will Holowka, Product Manager for Manfrotto Lighting Supports. “With this innovation, Manfrotto is strengthening the connection between photography and mobile devices, allowing people to capture the moment wherever they are and whenever they want.”
Intended to become a must-have item for all digital enthusiasts, KLYP is a special iPhone case equipped with two adapter clips ready to host Manfrotto’s pocket tripods and LED lights. The two removable “clips” can be attached to any of four different points around the case to allow for both landscape and portrait images.
KLYP offers a stylish, functional method of attaching supports and additional lights to the phone, making it easier to FaceTime, Skype, and capture images and video. Its rigid, polycarbonate case offers superior protection while fitting snugly. With hundreds of millions of photos added to Facebook each day, it’s designed to meet this need and satisfy those who want better mobile images and videos to share in real time on social networks.
· Easy to fit “always-on” two piece casing offering iPhone protection
· Additional soft felt insert to protect your iPhone
· Smooth, soft-touch coating gives the case a high quality appearance
· Designed to have no protruding parts for comfortable carrying
· Four points to attach tripods and additional lighting for flexibility and performance
· Unique clip and rail system for simple secure fixing
Key Consumer Benefits:
· First iPhone case specifically designed for photographers and videographers
· First iPhone case designed to allow additional lighting to be fitted for better quality video and stills in low light
· Compact size, even with LED light fitted, for ultimate portability
· The ML240 adds soft light giving natural skin tones to your videos and stills in low light
· The ML120 provides a more portable solution, with lower light output, ideal for FaceTime or Skype conversations
KLYP will be available for purchase through select Manfrotto retailers.
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
Support PhotographyBLOG: Buy this product from one of our affiliate retailers (US first/red, UK second/blue):
my buddy's step-aunt earned $15063 a month ago. she is making cash on the laptop and moved in a $423700 condo. All she did was get fortunate and put into use the instructions reported on this web page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/iR1Bp
Joanne at 01:49am on Wednesday, October 10, 2012