Adobe Unveil Project Rush Video Editing App and Update Lightroom
Attention Mac users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $59£53 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Attention Windows users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $59£53 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Adobe have released a preview of Project Rush, a new all-in-one, cross-device video editing app, and new features for the Lightroom CC ecosystem and Lightroom Classic.
Adobe Press Release
Today Adobe announced significant updates across its industry-leading creativity and productivity tools, including a sneak peek of Project Rush, a new all-in-one, cross-device video editing app; the public beta release of Adobe Spark Post for Android; new features for the Lightroom CC ecosystem and Lightroom Classic, and Adobe XD; and new integrations between Adobe PDF services and Microsoft Office 365 for creatives.
- Introducing Project Rush: We’re excited to preview Project Rush for the first time! Available later this year, Project Rush is the first all-in-one, cross-device video editing app that makes creating and sharing online content easier than ever. This integrated desktop and mobile solution automatically syncs all your projects to the cloud, allowing you to work anywhere, on any device. It harnesses the power of Adobe Creative Cloud apps like Premiere Pro and After Effects to deliver a streamlined and intuitive user experience.
- Lightroom CC is now able to synchronise both presets and profiles, including custom-created presets, and third-party presets and profiles between Lightroom CC for Windows, Macintosh, iOS, Android, ChromeOS, as well as on the web. This gives users access to any preset they’ve made or purchased on any device, enabling them to truly edit photos anywhere.
- This release also includes additional new features in the Windows and Mac desktop apps and iOS and Android mobile apps, two new Technology Previews, and an update to Lightroom Classic.
- Introducing Adobe Spark Post for Android (Beta): We’re thrilled to announce that the first public beta release of Spark Post for Android is now available! Previously only available on iOS devices and the web, Adobe Spark Post allows users to easily create stunning graphics for all occasions. Visit the Google Play Store to download the app now.
- Time-saving Features + Enhancements: Following the launch of the free XD CC Starter plan, Adobe is updating the platform with Overlays and Fixed Elements; private sharing for greater security when viewing, interacting and collaborating on prototypes and Design Specs; a new math calculations feature; and design feature enhancements, including crop and placement controls for images dragged from the desktop to fill shapes.
- Today Adobe and Microsoft are once again joining forces to make it easier for creative agencies and their clients to quickly and easily share draft work, proposals, and other information with each other. Creatives can save and store creative projects as high-quality PDFs that preserve the original fonts, formatting, and layouts without ever leaving Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.