Jessops Now Offer 30-Day Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan Membership
Attention Mac users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $59£53 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Attention Windows users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $59£53 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Jessops now offers a 30-day Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan membership with selected purchases including all cameras, camcorders, lenses, drones and Jessops Academy courses. Jessops Academy aims to help you get the most out of your camera and offer you a range of photographic opportunities through a selection of courses, workshops, experiences and trips. The Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan is a subscription-based service that gives users access to the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom as well as the Adobe Spark web app and a number of mobile apps and services.Jessops Press Release
How to become a photo-editing wizard
Jessops now offers a 30-day Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan membership to help take your shots one step closer to perfection. But do not fear if you’re starting from scratch with editing your photos – the Jessops Academy has some handy tips to get you started!
Every photographer needs a good set of editing tools; taking a good photo is just step one to a spectacular image. Capturing breath taking-imagery can largely be influenced by circumstances outside of your control. Factors like lighting and weather conditions and bustling crowds are a photographer’s worst nightmare! This is why Jessops now offers a 30 day Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan membership with selected purchases including all cameras, camcorders, lenses, drones and Jessops Academy courses – making sure that every one of your captured memories can be enhanced until it is ‘picture-perfect’.
It’s all in the detail! The Jessops Academy’s top tips for touching-up your photos:
1. Not sure what the unexplained spots are in images? They’re probably caused by dust on the sensor. Easily remove them with the handy ‘spot removal brush’ to air brush them away to nothing.
2. If you’re often left wondering how photo shop wizards make their photos so vibrant and stand out compared to others, it’s all thanks to the ‘dehaze’ tool. This sharpens everything up and makes colours ‘pop’.
3. Use the ‘crop tool’ to focus on your favourite part of a photograph whilst cutting out the background blur and any unaligned angles.
4. Set the dynamic tonal range by using the white and black sliders. Now you can share those photos to your friend’s computers or devices and they will look the same as if they were on yours.
5. Try editing ‘raw’ images. This will take some practice but it’s ultimately very satisfying when you know the end result is completely unique to your editing skills. Make sure you actually shoot images in raw and this will change the white balance allowing you more flexibility to edit elements such as skin tones. 6. By utilising the HSL (Hue Saturation and Lightness) option in Creative Cloud you can give a subtle boost in contrast between, for example, an overcast sky and a bright blue sky. Simply select ‘luminance’ and then drag the Blue slider to make the sky appear either lighter or darker.
Offer Details: Customers will be eligible for access to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography on a 30 day membership plan with purchases of all camera, camcorders, lenses, drones, printers and Jessops Academy Courses. Terms and conditions apply, visit www.jessops.com