Join Canon on July 9th for their Biggest Ever Product Launch
Canon have just announced REIMAGINE, a live-streaming event revealing and discussing its biggest product launch yet.
On Thursday July 9th at 13:00 BST, Canon will unveil an innovative product launch which will probably include the new flagship model in their mirrorless range, the EOS R5 (pictured), which we first saw a few months ago before Covid-19 had spread across the world.
To attend the REIMAGINE event, you'll need to register at the following link: https://www.canon.co.uk/pro/ev...
Canon UK Press Release
Canon opens registration for REIMAGINE: its biggest product launch yet
United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, 2nd July 2020 – Canon today announces details of REIMAGINE – a live-streaming event revealing and discussing its biggest product launch yet.
On Thursday 9th July, 13:00 BST, registered attendees can join the REIMAGINE keynote session (starting 13:00 BST) which will uncover the details of the innovative product launch and also attend in-depth Q&A discussions (starting 18:00 BST).
During the REIMAGINE Q&As, attendees will have the chance to have their questions answered in sessions hosted by technology journalist Lucy Hedges who will be joined by Canon Europe product experts and leading photographers and videographers, who were among the first to experience the latest additions to Canon’s product range.
The Canon Ambassadors joining the REIMAGINE discussions are:
• Ilvy Njiokiktjien – a much-lauded Dutch documentary photographer who has worked all over the world, taking photographs for NGOs and major global publishers
• Ivan D’Antonio - one of Italy’s most promising filmmakers, having already picked up numerous international awards for his short films, commercials and music videos
• Javier Cortes - renowned Spanish portrait and fashion photographer and award-winning cinematographer and director
• Martin Bissig – a Swiss-born and internationally renowned bike photographer with an enviable client base and large network within the sports industry
• Richard Walch – a German action sports photographer and filmmaker who relies on his precision and creativity to produce head-turning images of extreme sports and sailing
• Robert Marc Lehmann – a marine biologist, scientific diver and underwater cameraman who has travelled to more than 100 countries taking breath-taking images
• Samo Vidic – a sports, adventure and commercial photographer with clients such as Red Bull and Getty
• Sanjay Jogia – a multi-award-winning British wedding photographer known for his balance of posed and unposed images that burst with emotion and charm
• Ulla Lohmann – a German documentary, expedition and adventure photographer who braves against the elements to achieve amazing imagery
• Wanda Martin – a London-based photographer whose saturated and romantic images grace the pages of major fashion magazines, style bibles and music magazines alike
To attend the REIMAGINE event, please register at the following link: https://www.canon.co.uk/pro/ev...
• DATE: Thursday 9th July 2020
• TIME: 13:00 BST
• LOCATION: Join Canon on YouTube to have your questions answered
• Broadcast available in English only