Sony NEX-3N and World Photography Awards Workshop Tickets Winners
Mac users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69£64 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Windows users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69£64 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
This contest has now closed. The lucky winners are:
Mike Gimblett has won a Sony NEX-3N compact system camera and a place at the 2013 Sony World Photography Awards Workshops
Olexander Demchenko, chris mockel, Nick Berry, Trygve Lydersen, Ilian Stamenov, Florin Cristea, Tom Bekiaris, GJ de Koning, and Napoleon Stratogiannakis have each won a place at the 2013 Sony World Photography Awards Workshops.
With the 2013 Sony World Photography Awards taking place this month we’ve teamed up with headline sponsors Sony to give 10 lucky readers the chance to win a place at a series of workshops taking place at Somerset House, London from 26th April – 28th April 2013.
One winner will also receive a NEX-3N compact system camera to test out their new skills. Featuring the same image sensor that you’d expect from a DSLR camera, the NEX allows you to take professional standard pictures, even if you’re an amateur, providing the best results and picture quality on the market. With a selection of 15 e-mount lenses available you’ll discover the ideal lens to bring your vision to life.
The workshops will cover a variety of topics suitable for camera enthusiasts from beginners to budding professionals and will coincide with the opening of the Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition on 26th April.
There are three separate workshops covering a range of topics. From showing beginners how to improve picture quality, providing an understanding of commercial photography and turning a hobby into a career, or looking at the developments in full-frame photograph over time, there will be something for any photography enthusiast.
Speakers will include Michael Wayne Plant who specialises in work around identities and social landscape and Magdi Fernandes who works across fashion, music and sports. All attendees will be entered into a prize draw each day for one lucky winner to receive an NEX.
With Sony’s ongoing development of its camera portfolio, from point and shoot Cyber-shot cameras to entry-level interchangeable lens NEX and Digital SLT Alpha models, Sony is serious about photography and proud to sponsor the World Photography Awards.
For further information about the 2013 Sony World Photography Awards Workshops or to book your place on one of the sessions, visit http://worldphoto.org/worldphotolondon/sony-workshops
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 22nd April 2013 at 12pm/Midnight GMT.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Sony.
5. The winners will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address required.
6. The first prize is for a Sony NEX-3N compact system camera and 1x ticket for the 2013 Sony World Photography Awards Workshops, which will take place at Somerset House, London from 26th April – 28th April 2013. The 2nd-10th prizes are for 1x ticket for the 2013 Sony World Photography Awards Workshops.
7. Transport and accommodation is NOT provided as part of this prize.