Nikon KeyMission 360 Review
Mac users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69£64 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Windows users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69£64 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Inside the box:
- Charging AC Adapter EH-73P
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery EN-EL12
- USB Cable UC-E21
- Base Adapter AA-1A
- Lens Protector AA-14A
- Underwater Lens Protector AA-15A
- Black Silicone Jacket CF-AA1
- Flat Base Mount AA-2
- Curved Base Mount AA-3
Dimensions (W × H × D)
-10°C to +40°C (14°F to 104°F) (for land use) 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) (for underwater use)
85% or less (no condensation)
Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1
Waterproof performance 2
Capacity to record images and movies underwater up to a depth of 30 m (98 ft) and for 60 minutes
Shockproof performance 3
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN)
IEEE 802.11b/g (standard wireless LAN protocol)
2412–2462 MHz (1–11 channels)
Authentication: Open system, WPA2-PSK
Number of effective pixels
Image size (pixels)
• 7 M 3872x1936
1.6 mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 8.2 mm lens in 35mm  format)
7 elements in 7 groups
Approx. 30 cm (1 ft) to ∞ (distance measured from center of front surface of lens)
ISO sensitivity (Standard output sensitivity)
Programmed auto exposure, exposure compensation (–2.0 – +2.0 EV in steps of 1/3 EV)
microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory card
DCF and Exif 2.3 compliant
Still images: JPEG
Movies: MP4 (Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: AAC stereo)
Resolution/frame rate (movie options)
• When NTSC/PAL is set to PAL 2160/24p, 1920/24p, 960/25p, 640/100p, 320/200p
1/8000 -1 s
Micro-USB connector (Do not use any USB cable other than the included UC-E21 USB Cable.), Hi-Speed USB
HDMI output connector
HDMI micro connector (Type D)
Battery life 1
Approx. 230 shots when using EN-EL12
Movie recording (actual battery life for recording)
Approx. 1 h 10 min when using EN-EL12
All measurements are performed in conformity with Camera and Imaging Products Association (CIPA) standards or guidelines.
1. Battery life does not reflect the use of SnapBridge 360/170 and may vary with the conditions of use, including temperature, the interval between shots, and the length of time that menus and images are displayed.
2. The camera can be used up to a water depth of about 20 m (65 ft) when the lens protectors are attached.
3. When the lens protectors or underwater lens protectors are attached.
4. Dropped from a height of 200 cm (6 ft 6 in.) onto a surface of 5 cm (2 in.) thick plywood (changes in appearance, such as paint peeling off and deformation of the drop shock portion and waterproof performance are not subject to the test). These tests do not guarantee that the camera will be free from damage or trouble under all conditions.