HTC 10 Review
Sony RX10 III Review
Canon EOS M10 Review
Microsoft Lumia 950 Review
Nikon Coolpix A100 Review
Nikon Coolpix A10 Review
Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Review
Huawei P9 Review
Canon EOS 80D Review
Nikon D500 Review
Canon PowerShot SX610 HS
Nikon Coolpix S7000
Canon EOS 1300D
Canon PowerShot SX720 HS
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70
Canon EOS 1200D
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX80
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ100
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX90V
where can i find raw image for sony a380?
1:26 am - Thursday, July 30, 2009
I would also love to have some RAW samples.
3:42 pm - Sunday, August 2, 2009
I’m not quite very excited about the A380 after reading the review. It seems to me that is an A350 after a face-lift. No revolution, not even dramatic improvements, just little changes here and there. That means that I’ll go on with my A350 at least one more year !
12:53 pm - Friday, August 7, 2009
Strange that the Pentax K20D wasn’t discussed as a rival. Pixel count, price etc seem to make it a direct competitor
11:00 am - Monday, August 10, 2009
Happy to say my refund for this camera is processing from the Laredo, TX help center. I’ll present what happened as fact even though I am very upset with the outcome.
* Bought camera with high hopes. Loved the price, and the movable LCD.
* Arrived with strange blue, flickering spots in the LCD. Like “snow” on a bad TV signal. I immediately called Sony expecting exceptional service since this is a fairly new product… and because it’s Sony, a brand I USED TO trust.
* Took pics and was fairly happy with results. I was still learning. Then shipped camera back after I insisted they pay for shipping.
* Sony held my camera for 3 weeks, then finally returned it without any repair and without calling me for some explanation of the issue.
* Received camera and obviously found the same problem. Called and emailed Sony. “Can you send us some sample images?” they said. They didn’t even understand, after repeated attempts to explain, what my issue was.
* I asked for a refund or a new camera immediately. I used this camera for my work, I explained, I NEED a camera. I had to return the camera before any action could be taken. They received the camera Nov. 4th 2009.
* On Nov 20th, I called. They had no update for me. 3 weeks and NOTHING! I demanded a refund and they did start the process, but could not tell me when the check would arrive.
* I called Sony’s National Customer Relations line and spoke to Margret, ID CJD9. She was the worst of all. No compassion, barely any courtesy at all!
* She started with, “We don’t do refunds, only exchanges. Before she had heard ANYTHING about my troubles with my camera.
* When I asked about the other equipment I bought for the camera, she sarcastically said, “We can’t refund for Optional equipment. That’s why they call it optional.” She was worthless.
* I called back to Larado and they promised a call by the end of the day to tell me when I’d get my check. Nothing. Called Monday, it’s being processed. Finally.
I hope this helps you with your decision. I’m not sure if I’ll ever buy a Sony product again.
8:20 pm - Monday, November 23, 2009
I love this camera , My b/f go it fo me for christmas! ive been wanting a slr camera fora long time. I love it , It takes great shots and easy to use! Bst camera ever. lots of great features and crisp clear pictures!
12:28 am - Wednesday, December 30, 2009
James from NC
WORST DSLR I have ever owned. Feels and looks like a cheap toy. Image quality is sub-standard for the price paid for the camera. I had a 350 and it met an untimely death so I got the a380. The a350 was so much better in every way imaginable. DO NOT WASTE $$$ on this plastic junk. What happened Sony???
2:42 am - Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I like this camara a lot! The kit lens is better than the one (18-55mm) for Canon or Nikon. When I use a fixed aperture 50mm F1.8, the photos are amazingly good! I am looking forward to buying a Carl Zeiss lens 16-80mm to go along with it
3:21 am - Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I us the A380 for pro use and I love it no problems. I dont get the negitive comments.
6:36 am - Monday, August 16, 2010
My husband bought the a380 less that a year ago and is totally dissatisfied with it. finds the battery life diabolical, should take hundreds of shots, did about 190 and died. Anybody had this problem.
6:59 pm - Tuesday, September 7, 2010
i got t he a380 2weeks ago and im satisfied with the outcome especially taking macro photos, im not a professional photographer but it seems i feel like one after taking pictures.. :)
12:03 pm - Monday, December 20, 2010
Forget about this camera. It has been superceeded by the A390. Forget about that too. Check out the A580 which has largely been overlooked because of the NEX-5, A33, A55. The A580 is fantastic (or awesome in modern parlance)and if you don’t want to go up to 16 megs the A560 which is exactly the same except for the fact that it is 14.2 megs will be along in March in the U.K. As the A580 sells for just over £600 my guess is the A560 will sell for about £500 and you won’t get better value anywhere. Check the review at this blog for all the details. It’s a huge leap up from the A380
1:09 am - Tuesday, February 15, 2011
I love my Sony a380 I’ve had it for over a year now. It takes great macro shots and landscapes I have bought a 75-300 lens and get some brilliant shots with it!The swivel screen LCD is really useful for both high and low angle shots. I’m no expert but I find it easy to use and am really happy with it!!
5:32 pm - Monday, April 25, 2011
I have the Sony A380. How do I set the camera to Remote Commander please? As I wish to attach it to a spotting scope and using the Sony RMT-DSLR2 remote device.
8:16 am - Saturday, October 3, 2015
2.7 inch LCD,
Camera Reviews ·
Camera Buying Guide
Camera Buying Guide
Lens Reviews ·
Photography News ·
Best Digital Cameras
Best Digital Cameras
Best Compact Cameras
Best Compact Cameras
Photo Gallery ·
© Copyright 2003-2016 Photo 360 Limited