The Canon EOS 7D Digital Field Guide is a practical, full-colour book designed to help you get the very most out of the EOS 7D. The book covers the camera’s new features, including the 19-point autofocus, new metering system, integrated Speedlight Transmitter, 8fps continuous shooting, and video capabilities. In addition, it teaches you photography essentials such as composition, exposure, perspective, and more, and includes a grey and colour card checker and full instructions. The 304-page guide is available in paperback and Kindle editions, priced at €16.00 / $19.99.
Website: Canon EOS 7D Digital Field Guide
Research And Markets Press Release
Research and Markets: Canon EOS 7D Digital Field Guide Will Allow You to Take Memorable Photographs
DUBLIN—(BUSINESS WIRE)—Research and Markets has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd’s new report “Canon EOS 7D Digital Field Guide” to their offering.
If you want to polish your photography skills, keep your camera bag stocked with the best equipment, like Canon’s new EOS 7D camera and this practical, full-color Canon EOS 7D Digital Field Guide. Portable and packed with information, this handy guide helps you get the very most out of the EOS 7D’s powerful new features. Discover professional shooting tricks, helpful composition advice, and invaluable tips on exposure, perspective, and more. The book also includes a grey and color checker card, so you can tweak your captured photos for optimal colorization.
* From menu screens to composition, this book provides no-fail techniques for getting the most out of your Canon EOS 7D digital camera
* Covers the camera’s new features, including the 19-point autofocus, new metering system, integrated Speedlight Transmitter, 8-frames-per-second shooting ratio, and improved HD video capturing
* Helps you take your photography skills to another level with photography tips and tricks from professional photographer and author Charlotte Lowrie
* Teaches you photography essentials such as composition, exposure, perspective, and more
* Includes a grey and color card checker and full instructions with the book
Take memorable photographs with your new Canon EOS 7D and the Canon EOS 7D Digital Field Guide
Key Topics Covered:
* CHAPTER 1: Roadmap to the 7D.
* CHAPTER 2: Camera Setup and Image Playback.
* CHAPTER 3: Controlling Exposure and Focus.
* CHAPTER 4: Getting Great Color.
* CHAPTER 5: Customizing the 7D.
* CHAPTER 6: Shooting in Live View and Tethered.
* CHAPTER 7: Using Movie Mode.
* CHAPTER 8: Working with Flash and Studio Lights.
* CHAPTER 9: Lenses and Accessories.
* CHAPTER 10: Event and Action Photography.
* CHAPTER 11: Nature and Landscape Photography.
* CHAPTER 12: People Photography.
* APPENDIX A: Exploring RAW Capture.
* APPENDIX B: How to Use the Gray Card and Color Checker.
Charlotte K. Lowrie (Woodinville, WA) is a professional stock, editorial, and portrait photographer and an award-winning writer based in the Seattle area. Her images have been featured on the Canon Digital Learning Center, in Microsoft publications, and in national magazines. Charlotte is also a popular instructor at BetterPhoto.com where she teaches monthly photography classes. She is the author of ten photography books including the bestselling Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi Digital Field Guide, the Canon EOS 5D Digital Field Guide, Canon EOS Rebel T1i/500D Digital Field Guide and variety of other digital photography titles.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5c87fc/canon_eos_7d_digit