Canon EOS RP Firmware Update 1.3.0
Canon have released a new firmware update for the EOS RP full-frame mirrorless camera, which mainly improves the auto-focus system.
Firmware Version 1.3.0 incorporates the following enhancements:
- Enhances eye detection Auto Focus (AF) for improved face and eye recognition at greater distances.
- Improved Auto Focus (AF) performance helps the camera to focus on and track smaller subjects.
- Reduces lag time between the actual Auto Focus (AF) and the AF frame display for images in the viewfinder or on the LCD.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which Main dial icon may not appear when magnify/reduce button is pressed during the image playback.
- Fixes PTP communication vulnerability.