EIZO ColorNavigator 7 Colour Management Software
ColorNavigator 7 from EIZO makes calibration simple and produces predictable results for photography, design, print and video creation ColorNavigator 7, which is now available as a free download, has multiple colour modes so you can choose the one that matches your field’s target values, giving you the ability to calibrate every colour mode simultaneously and schedule automatic calibration to maintain colour accuracy.
EIZO Press Release
INTRODUCING EIZO’S COLORNAVIGATOR 7 SOFTWARE
The world’s leading manufacturer of monitor solutions, EIZO, has released its new complete colour management software. ColorNavigator 7 is the latest calibration and quality control software for ColorEdge colour management monitors.
This new and improved solution is for creatives across a range of fields. The proprietary software makes calibration simple and produces predictable results for photography, design, print and video creation.
ColorNavigator 7, which is now available as a free download, has multiple colour modes so you can choose the one that matches your field’s target values, giving you the ability to calibrate every colour mode simultaneously and schedule automatic calibration to maintain colour accuracy.
- Other ColorNavigator 7 features:
- Populated colour mode according to the monitor’s OSD menu so you can rest assured that all possible options are covered.
- Scheduled monitor recalibrations, even when the monitor is switched off. A reminder will also appear after a certain number of user-determined hours, so you can be sure your monitor maintains colour consistency over time.
- Features for Media & Entertainment
- Film Emulation with 3D LUT. Matches the look of the film on the monitor.
- Maintain calibration settings with different PCs. Calibration information carried out by the administrator is saved to each ColorEdge monitor instead of the operating system. This means that users don’t need to recalibrate the monitor even when using a different PC.
- Features for Print Proofing
- Fine-tuned manual calibration. You can easily adjust the print proofing target’s hue and saturation for all six primary and secondary colours, as well as grayscale balance, to achieve the closest possible visual match.
- Support in multiple languages.
- System requirements:
- Compatible OS: Mac – macOS Mojave (10.14), macOS High Sierra (10.13), macOS High Sierra (10.12), OS X EL Capitan (10.11).
- Windows – Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), 7 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Linux – Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (64-bit).
- Supported monitors* - CG3145, CG319X, CG318-4K, CG248-4K, CG279X, CG277, CG2730, CG247X, CG2420, CG247, CX271, CX241, CS2730, CS2420, CS270, CS240, CG276, CG275W, CG246, CG245W, CX270, CX240, CS230.
For compatible measurement devices visit the dedicated ColorNavigator 7 Software page on
EIZO ColorEdge monitors are the industry’s highest quality monitors for skilled amateurs and creative professionals with the highest standards. Transparency, tone, consistency, harmony.
The EIZO ColorEdge shows 1 billion colours and provides the perfect colour match from screen to paper, with pixels visualised in perfect harmony.
*not all monitors support all features. CG3145, CG276, CG275W, CG246, CG245W, CX271, CX270, CX241, CX240, CS270, CS240, and CS230 will be supported from Ver.7.0.2. Please checkfor supported monitors.