Fantasea line FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing for Sony RX100 VI
Fantasea Line has announced the world's toughest, lightweight housing for the Sony RX100 VI compact camera.
Fantasea Line Press Release
FANTASEA LINE INTRODUCES FRX100 VI Limited Edition HOUSING for SONY RX100 VI
NOW TAKING ORDERS!
Fantasea Line is proud to announce the world's toughest, lightweight housing for the Sony RX100 VI. The housing is now taking orders!
ABOUT THE FRX100 VI Limited Edition HOUSING
The FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing features a stylish and ergonomic design, specifically created for the Sony RX100 VI digital camera.
The housing's flat port features a 67mm thread, allowing the use of "wet" wide angle and macro conversion lenses, thus capturing both macro and wide angle images during the same dive.
The housing allows operating the camera lens within an ideal focal range of 24-66mm*.This focal range enables utilizing the most powerful capabilities of the camera for underwater photography.
The housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet and features ergonomically designed and labeled controls. The Fantasea FRX100 VI Limited Edition is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony RX100 VI.
The FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
• Allows operating the lens zoom within 24-66mm*, the ideal range for UW photography
• Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
• Ergonomic design
• Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
• Full access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controls
• Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
• Shock resistant
• Double O-ring main seal
• Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
• Removable double fiber optic cable connection
• Removable flash diffuser
• Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
• Easy and secure installation of camera
• Moisture Detector and Alarm
• Lens Port Cover
• Hand Strap
• 67mm thread on flat port allows for mounting conversion lenses
• Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
• Weight (with camera on land): 900g
• Weight (without camera on land): 600g
• Dimensions (without accessories): 15.5 x 14.5 x 12 cm \ 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 inch (WxDxH)
• Manufacturer’s warranty
* In depths greater than 40 meters, maximum focal length is limited to 60mm
LINKS & USEFUL INFORMATION
• www.sonydive.com - A website dedicated to Fantasea housings for Sony cameras
• About the Sony RX100 VI camera - https://www.sony.com/electroni...
• FRX100 Housings Image Gallery - http://www.sonydive.com/galler...
• Fantasea authorized dealers - http://www.fantasea.com/s.nl/s...