Mac users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69£64 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Windows users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69£64 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
The latest update to Filter Forge has added support for Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 and Corel Photo-Paint X4. Filter Forge is a Photoshop plugin that allows users to create their own filters. Version 1.012 also includes fixes for a number of bugs. This update is free for registered users.
Filter Forge Update 1.012 - New Hosts Added, Several Bugs Fixed
April 11, 2008
Alexandria, VA, USA (April 11, 2008) – Filter Forge, Inc. today released the update 1.012 to Filter Forge, a Photoshop plugin that allows users to create their own filters. The current update adds two host applications and fixes a number of bugs.
How to update: To download and install the update 1.012, select Tools > Updates from the Filter Forge main menu. The update preserves all downloaded and user-created filters, as well as user settings and the license key. Users who do not want to use the built-in update feature can download and install the update manually from http://www.filterforge.com/download/
About Filter Forge, Inc.
Based in Alexandria, VA, Filter Forge, Inc. is a one-product company solely focused on developing Filter Forge, a high-end Photoshop plugin allowing computer artists to build their own filters. The key features of Filter Forge include a visual filter editor and a free online library of user-created filters to which anyone can contribute. For more information, visit http://www.filterforge.com
List of Updates, Additions and Fixes
* Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 and Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4 are now supported as host applications.
* Fixed seamless tiling problems in Noise components based on the Worley algorithm.
* Fixed a problem which resulted in the “Could not get current filter info” and “Unable to get category index” errors when downloading filters.
* Fixed a bug with seamless tiling in the Noise Distortion component.
* The information about the order of controls in .ffxml files is now loaded correctly.
* Fixed a bug in the built-in Filter Library Browser that prevented filter thumbnails in the Filter List from displaying correctly when the window was resized.
* Fixed a bug with Slider controls which caused inaccurate mouse capturing of the slider thumb.
* Noise components now work 7% faster.