Peak Design Donates 100% Travel Tripod Profits to Coronavirus and Climate Change
Peak Design is donating 100% off its new Travel Tripod profits to coronavirus (COVID-19) and climate change.
From now until April 10th, 100% of Tripod profits will be donated to coronavirus relief (the CDC Foundation) and to fighting climate change (Climate Neutral).
Peak Design Travel Tripod Launch Details
- The Peak Design Travel Tripod will launch Apr. 7th on peakdesign.com and through retailers worldwide
- Peak Design will donate all Tripod profits from our first 4 days of sales to coronavirus relief and climate change
- Applies to every PD Travel Tripod sold, direct or retail.
- On average, that’s $120 per carbon fiber tripod, $70 per aluminum tripod
- Donation timeline: Tuesday Apr. 7th through Friday Apr. 10th
- CDC Foundation (cdcfoundation.org) - supporting people, communities, and healthcare providers worldwide on the frontline of coronavirus response
- Climate Neutral (climateneutral.org) - helping businesses from all industries quickly and verifiably achieve carbon neutrality