Win a Datacolor SpyderCHECKR and Get Picture Perfect Colour!
Mac users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69£64 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Windows users, the all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69£64 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Frances Sunshine Hopkins has been chosen as the lucky winner. Congratulations!
Datacolor’s SpyderCHECKR helps you achieve picture perfect colour right from the very start of your photography work flow by ensuring that your colours are accurate from the moment of capture, giving you more control in the print and edit stages.
The SpyderCHECKR calibration software works by analysing the results of a test photo shot with the colour chart and creating an instant custom profile which you can then apply in your workflow with RAW import software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, and Hasselblad Phocus, for automatic colour correction. The SpyderCHECKR helps you colour calibrate your camera, perform precision in-camera white balance, record known-colour samples, and obtain consistent accurate colour within a standard RAW processing workflow.
How to enter the competition
To be in with a chance of winning the SpyderCHECKR, all you have to do is follow Photography Blog on Twitter or visit the Photography Blog Facebook page between 6th March and 3rd April 2018 using the form below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 03rd April 2017 at 12.00am GMT+1.
2. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Datacolor.
3. All entries will automatically be added to the Photography Blog Newsletter subscriber list. You can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
4. The winners will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
5. The featured prize is a SpyderCHECKR colour chart for one winner.
6. The prize is non-transferable.